ReProTect.eu   The Official ReProTect Forum

Allegri pronouncements for Champions League: Juventus and Re

View previous topic :: View next topic  

fifacoins4u

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: Allegri pronouncements for Champions League: Juventus and Re Reply with quote

Allegri pronouncements for Champions League: Juventus and Real Madrid to Bayern as strong

Serie a leader Juventus [Twitter] coach Massimiliano Allegri said in an interview, Juventus during the winter transfer period to introduce a defender and an attacking midfielder, fifa 15 ut coins while looking ahead to 2015 Allegri believes that serie a champion only in Rome can compete with Juventus, others are so far behind.

According to previous Italy media news, Juventus are expected to be introduced in January, Barcelona [Twitter] version of Defender Martin Montoya, Allegri said: "Juventus backline needed to replenish, Montoya is a very good Defender, cheap fifa 15 coins but he is a Barcelona player, we have other goals besides him. I hope bring in a wing-back or a centre back during the winter months, there is a midfield player. Ħħ

Allegri said, introducing a new midfield player was not between him and Andrea Pirlo had a problem, on the contrary, Allegri confirmed that Pirlo is an indispensable player for Juve. "The conflict with the Andrea? Absolutely not. I'm just thinking about how best to use him, because he was already 35 years old, I hope to be in the most critical game let him bring out the best in the State. Homepage

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Jump to: